The harbour masters office of the port authority is responsible for taking measures to safeguard the public order and safety of the port activities. This includes:
- Regulation of cargo handling and storage.
- Embarking and disembarking of passengers.
- Regulation of port access and navigation inside the port area.
- Protection of the environment, the integrity and the safety in the port area.
Because the port never sleeps, the harbour masters office is operational 24/7.
In case of incident/calamity please use following contacts:
- Inner Harbour and Bruges: 0032/50/54.32.31
- Outer Harbour: 0032/50/54.68.67
Information regarding Ebola virus disease
Regarding the Ebola outbreak in several countries in West-Africa, the port and the Port Health Authority have drawn up procedures regarding vessels coming from this region.
Procedure for agencies in Zeebrugge (dutch version only)
Notice to mariners
The notice to mariners give important information regarding traffic in the harbour.
This information could be changes in maximum draught, interruption of a lock, works, ...
Notice regarding the Outer Harbour:
- Planning of work activities at ZIP terminal - Quay 128-129
- Red Light in Britannia Dock temporary extinguished
- Reinforcement works quay AMPT - quay 122/123 - start 10/06/'14
- Reinforcement works quays 120-121 - extended frame
Notice regarding the Inner Harbour/Bruges:
- Mooring forbidden - Quay 947 - Bruges
- Southern Canal Dock - 3 green buoys temporary extinguished BS076
- Renovation works at the Visart Lock - BS59
- Renovation works at the P. Vandamme Lock - BS58
- Adjusted speed and swinging - Boudewijn Canal - BS56
- Renovation works in the P. Vandamme Lock - BS63
- Traffic lights P. Vandamme Lock and Zwankendamme Bridge - BS48
- P. Vandamme Lock: Interruption for the shipping traffic - July '14 - BS123
- P. Vandamme Lock: Interruption for the shipping traffic - July '14 - BS132
- P. Vandamme Lock: Interruption for the shipping traffic - 5th August '14
Notice to Inland traffic: